Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Two sleeves and a bag

After finishing the two sleeves of my EZ jumper, I needed a break from looking at red, so started this little handbag. I bought it in kit form, which is something I've not done before, but I couldn't resist the bag or the knock-down price! The kit is from Sean Sheep, and it contains the 3 balls of yarn and the pattern. I'm guessing that it won't be the most practical bag in the world, as it's knitting up quite flimsy, but it's the actual rounded construction that I really love. If I make another, I think I will choose a sturdier yarn, and maybe even extend the handles...but hey, I'm running ahead of myself again....I really must try harder to 'stay on task'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that pattern! What a unique bag --- can't wait to see the finished product :)

Becka said...

I love the bag, I really like the round construction, too! Can't wait to see it!

Unknown said...

That is a great bag. I have added the website to my bulging favourites file, and must put it on my Aussie supplies list on my blog.