Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A finished bag!



...I HAD ran out of yarn kit yarn, BUT....I managed to match some brown stash yarn pretty well :-)

I love the way that it turned out (especially the clever shaping)...I still think that it's a tad floppy, but I guess it's not really intended to hold too much....I'm thinking about adding a lining, but that wont happen just yet (too much other stuff I wanna do first!).

It's hard to see the size on the photo, but it measures 33cm (13in) across the widest part, and it's just big enough to put my hand through the handle.

A bigger, shoulder bag version, has now been added to my (rapidly growing) to-do list ;-D

1 comment:

2paw said...

Oh it looks good, lining will help. What about dowel encolsed in a wider knitted handle?? That would make it quite sturdy!!!