Friday, October 13, 2006

To frog, or not to frog...?


....I really can't decide whether I'm going to like this or not :-(
It fits real nice, and the Katia yarn has a feel that I like, and I love the curvy shaping at the front(minus the hair clip holding it together!)...but still I'm not sure?!
Maybe I'll do a sleeve, and then decide. At least it knits up really fast on size 7mm needles, so even if I do frog it, it wont be SO bad...(oh please...who am I kidding...you guys all know that frogging aint good!)



...so, on to a more positive note(!)...look what I got from Ebay this week...yay!! I have been thinking about getting a set of Denise Interchangeable Needles for a while, but being in Aus, our options are limited to about 2 online shops or US Ebay...needless to say, I was VERY happy to find this set on Aus Ebay :-)
...just gotta get my head around US sizes now ;-D

**just a quick edit - Big W are selling off their entire range of Sean Sheep yarn for 50c a ball, but be quick coz its going fast...(how brilliant is the name Sean Sheep?..love it!!)**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Denise needles! Just don't lose the bit of paper with the size conversions :)

I think your mini cardy looks cool!