Thursday, August 17, 2006

A quilt I plan to finish this week....maybe ?!


Here's another baby quilt that I've been working on.
So far, it has a machine pieced top that has been basted to a piece of really thick pink polar fleece. I plan to use the polar fleece as both the batting and the backing....it kinda makes it a cross between a quilt and a blanket. The next job is to machine quilt it (going to get some pink thread today, so that it looks neater on the back), and then sew on some applique...I'm thinking that maybe I'll put just one, really big flower with a stem, in the centre...it looks good in my head, so hopefully it will turn out the same :-)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Great baby quilt! Looks so cute, but fast to do.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful baby quilt - love that border fabric and the fleece as the backing will make it extra cuddly :-)