Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's that time of the year again...

...time for the Christmas advents to come out :-) I made these quilted advent calendars about 10 years ago, one each for my girls, and another 'aussie themed' gum leaf one for my mum and dad. The squares with the numbers on are actually pockets which usually contain choccy and lollies...I've been a bit slow to fill them this year, but it will be done (and backdated!)...mmmmmm, maybe fun size mars and snickers :-D ....ok. so they usually melt as our aussie summer officially starts on december 1st, but I haven't heard too many complaints yet! I didn't think that I'd still be filling these now that my kids are not kids anymore...but hey, I guess when it comes to choccy, age just don't count!!!!!!!

2 comments:

2paw said...

Oh how lovely!! As long as the chocolate is wrapped!!! No worries!!! I made some Advent calendars last year too!!! Happy Eating!!

Judy said...

Wow I like the idea of putting chocolate in them!! and three of them to boot!! YUM!!