Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My week in piccies


I'm having heaps of fun making this cardi :-) I'm definately a make things up as I go along, sort of person...things don't always turn out the way I expect, but that's what's kinda good about it :-D
Back to my Rusted Root (yeah!)
I know it looked like I'd given up on it for a while there (and of course, you're right, I had), but I'm back now :-) I put it down because I stuffed up a line in the leaf pattern, and couldn't be bothered undoing it (lazy?..yep, you bet!)
...but, it's all fixed up now, and ready for some serious knitting :-D

2 comments:

Penny said...

what a fun blog, love the pants, you are obviously young slim and fun. so great that knitting etc seems to be coming back in.Thanks for the comment on my blog, have you looked at the walking one too?

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

You have been tagged..!!
Please go to my blog for further instructions..
*+*Magic pixie Knitter*+*

http://magicpixieknitter.blogspot.com/