Friday, September 24, 2010

KCWC Days 2, 3 and 4

...so, here I am playing catch up :) I've been good with my sewing, just not so good with my blogging :D
This is my Kids Clothes Week Challenge days 2, 3 and 4 (yep, more girly dresses hehe!)
The dress with the orange flowers and tied shoulders is unmistakably the 'itty bitty baby dress', downloadable from Made By Rae (and it's free ... thanks Rae!).
The undies were made in the matching lining fabric from a pattern in the Kwiksew Sewing for Baby book :)
I also got the green sundress pattern from the same book ... It was good using it again ... I bought this copy a few months ago from the op shop, after giving away my original when my girls grew out of it.
...such Grandma fabric don't ya think...teacups and cupcakes, love it!



No comments: